Friday, August 7, 2009

Giftcard Winner!


By random drawing last night, the winner of the $50 Gift Card to 1-800-FLOWERS.COM is:

JannaBee!!!!!!

who said she liked best the Flower Trug by Jane Carroll- pictured above.

JannaBee is getting set for a Lollapalooza of a weekend (hopefully in the proper capris ;-) so I'm not sure when I will be hearing from her!! Congratulations Janna and thanks to everyone who participated :D



Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

41

Timestamp: 2009-08-07 02:04:06 UTC

10 comments:

Kathie @ my net finds said...

congratulations!

my husband will now have to buy me flowers for my b-day. lol.

Alicia said...

awwww congrats to the winner!!

Yaya said...

Aw man.

JennyMac said...

Congrats to the winner. And great giveaway Carma.

Multiple personalities.. said...

Stopping by from SITS...

Oh wow, that does look great! I would've never know what a trug is if I hadn't checked out your blog today. Congrats to your winner! :-)

Lucy said...

Congrats to Jannabee!!!

I wanted this giveaway sooo bad I love flowers but losing to one of my favorite bloggers softened the blow!!!

fizzycat said...

Yes congrats.Saying nothing about the location of the chigger bite! Will look out for the post on the tweezers and ticks, great blog.

The Muser (aka Beautiful Mama) said...

Hey, thanks for visiting me! :)

Tina said...

I could have really used the flowers to brighten my day, but since Janna is one of my FAVORITE bloggers, I will just read some of her posts and my day will be brighter :)

Janna Bee said...

Yeah!! I am just playing catch up right now. I'm so excited! I don't how this works- do you need my address?

Also- Tina you are way too sweet! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...