Friday, July 17, 2009

UPrinting Winner

I did a random drawing to select the winner of the 250 custom stickers from UPrinting:

Here are your random numbers:

29

Timestamp: 2009-07-17 00:53:01 UTC

Congratulations to Kathie@mynetfinds!

Here's what Kathie said she would use them for:

"hmmmmm, I think I would plaster myself with them. just kidding. I would put them on all the envelopes I use to mail anything and everything!"

*Kathie, if you are at a loss at what to put on the stickers, I think Yankee Girl has a suggestion ;-)


Thanks to all who entered. I've got another fun giveaway in the works!


On a totally unrelated note, has anyone noticed that Technorati has not updated authority in months? I know that I've gotten a few new links, yet my number remains static. Or maybe people are deleting those links soon after I see them just to mess with me - a haaaa!!

6 comments:

Yankee Girl said...

That's a sad story!

Congrats Katie!

Kathie @ my net finds said...

omg, I'm so embarassed! I never thought I'd win or I would not have left such a stupid comment like that!

carma said...

Kathie-
Then it wouldn't have been as fun to post the comment :D
carma

Yankee Girl said...

oops! I mean congrats Kathie!

~Kristen~ said...

Congrats Kathie!!! LOVE your comment!!!

Amanda said...

What the heck is technorati. And why do you have authority?? I want some authority. I NEED some authority! I have small children for goodness sake!

Blessings-
Amanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...