Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Project Cheeseball

Dawn, who blogs at Two Pretty Little Skirts has graciously sent me a series of Cheeseball pics taken at her local BJ's. She purchased the Utz Cheese Balls as the perfect accoutrement to her 4th of July BBQ. And I have to agree it was a wise decision...

I like to call the sequence "Cheesiness to Go" (kinda like Ice Ice Baby to Go but without the Ice)


















"I'm Gonna Fill This Tummy Right Here with Cheesy Orange Spheres!"

"Cheeseballs and Pepsi. That's two food groups. Thanks Mom, You're Alright!"

"Bye bye Sponge Bob snacks. I'm not gonna let these cheesy babies leave my side!"


Dawn, thanks for participating! Those photos were UTZ-tastic :D

Interested in participating in Project Cheeseball and introducing new readers to your blog? It's simple: Just send me a photo of you and the Utz Cheese Balls in a distinct location near you! I'll feature your photos and link to your blog. The 35 oz. barrels of Utz Cheese Balls are sold at your local Sam's Club, BJ's or Staples or are available for purchase online directly from UTZ or through Amazon.com.

20 comments:

Tammy Howard said...

Always enjoy the cheeseball pics!!! She's a cutie!

Lucy said...

What a cutie, no one is gonna steal those cheeseballs with such a cute guard, she held tight to her cheeseballs!!!

Aileigh said...

Well, the sitter didn't come through on here promise to let me exploit her UTZ, so I have ordered two for myself! I will forward pics as soon as I get them! :)

Rebecca Jo said...

Start those cheeseball fans off young!

Tina said...

Too cute!

Janna Bee said...

She is adorable. Love it!

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

I love it! Especially the picture of her 'guarding' the cheeseballs! :)

I am so going to have to do something...I was on my way out of BJ's just before our trip and was thisclose to buying one of those big containers to take along (and snap a zillion pictures)...but my mind flashed on an orange covered Princess Nagger and vehicle interior - so I told her 'no' in spite of her pleading... ;)

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

awww whos that cute little girl showin her UTZ some love? ;)

You are too sweet for posting this! Thank you!

Dawn

Mommy24cs said...

She is adorable with her container of cheeseballs. She looks like she could take you down if you tried to take them away from her haha :o)

Joy said...

Oh is she super-cute sitting up on that conveyor!


I wonder if we have Utz around here outside of Sam's club...I let my membership lapse back in January...

I'll be on the lookout!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Aww, that little girl is too cute.

Yankee Girl said...

I have my cheeseballs and am hoping to get some good pics to post!

Can't wait to hear about the giveaway!

Alicia said...

too cute!! those cheeseballs look amazing!

Beth said...

Does anybody ever eat the cheeseballs? Just wondering.

And the pictures were super cute!

Melissa B. said...

You've just reminded me of a Cheet-Os incident from my earlier motherhood...can you say, "Toddler covered from head to toe in orange dust"? Superior Snaps!

Christina said...

lol... Cheeseballs in my tummy!

JennyMac said...

What a doll!

~Kristen~ said...

So so cute! On my neverending list of photos I want to take is getting a picture with Utz cheeseballs to send to you!

JM - The Princess said...

Thanks for stopping by through SITS!

She is such a cutie and I love cheese balls myself. I will have to get a big barrel for myself!

Abena said...

I love my cheeseballs too! We just finished a container not to long ago so it's about time for a refill. I'll try to remember to take pics when we go shopping.

(Thanks for the SITS welcome)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...