Friday, June 5, 2009

Washline Not Required

Now that we belong to the community pool, when I enter the laundry room I'm always stepping over damp towels and soggy suits.

I called VC on the phone from work and asked him to drape two of the towels outside to dry so that he would have a dry one for that evening's swim. I've resolved that he can use the towel twice before washing it. Oh yeah!

My words were to "drape the towels over a couple of the chairs that are in the garage and put them outside to dry."

Here's what I saw as I turned into the garage:
Not exactly what I had in mind....

BTW, the voting has closed. Still haven't heard anything. Thanks again for all your efforts. I know it was a bit of a pain, but you guys went above and beyond!! mmwwwwaaaahhhhh!

17 comments:

Kristin said...

Hope you win and wow do boys come up with the brightest ideas. Ah ha.

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

How inventive of him!
Good luck to you guys, keepin my fingers crossed for you.

Dawn

~Kristen~ said...

Bwahhahaha! Hey at least he hung them up, right?!? Gotta love boys! Can't wait to hear the voting results!!!

Rebecca Jo said...

Yeah.. when it comes to men - you have to be SPECIFIC... so I guess you gotta be glad that he did what you said... it was hung?

Anxious to hear about the results of the vote too!!!

Christina said...

LOL! Boys will be boys!

Keep us posted on the votes... and good luck.

Yankee Girl said...

That's so funny! Hopefully it worked!

Lucy said...

I'm thinking he has it wrapped up!!

Now, those towels, hm, how are you going to get even? (lol)

Kathie @ my net finds said...

LOL!! I busted out laughing when I saw that. too funny.

I hope you won!

Mark said...

Well at least he didn't put the chair on the basketball hoop! Or better yet, at least teh chair wasn't on the roof.

Yaya said...

Lol!

rightonmom said...

LOL!! At least he's resourceful!

Hope things went in your favor with the voting.

Tammy Howard said...

clever, clever...

Christine said...

I know he won! YAY :D

He's such an ingenous kid. You've got a smart one there Carma. maybe you should make him do housework more often, who knows what he'd come up with to "help"

Jill of All Trades said...

Okay that was funny. Good Luck. Carla

Diane said...

Oh my gosh! My boys are 22 & 24 and still do that kind of stuff. Just be glad no ones underwear is hanging there with it.

Bethany said...

LOL that's awesome! Inventive thinking, I like it!

TheYandR_Lady said...

Just wanted to come by and say hey there! How are you? Thanks for coming by and saying hi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...