Friday, June 12, 2009

The Phil Spector Wife Quiz

Have you seen Phil Spector's wife pining for him on ET.? Yesterday they filmed her birthday celebration. I think she turned 29, which makes her 40 years younger than her husband.

She was sad that he couldn't be there to celebrate with her but he did send flowers from jail awwwwww...how romantic!

Anyway, why would someone as young and attractive as Rachelle marry a convicted murderer:

A- She likes his devilishly handsome good looks:


B-She appreciates his marksmanship skills. Guy's clearly got a way with guns!

C- She likes his "open and airy" mansion complete with goth decor and knight in armor

D-None of the Above

Oh, I'm sure before she married Mr. Spector, that she was living in her own mansion and TV crews were following her around and filming her birthday parties and seeking her out for interviews... riiiiiggghhhttt.... Last week when she was taking ET on a tour of the mansion she didn't realize it was Dick Clark in a photo with Spector. I don't think she knew who Dick Clark was. Her brilliance shines through in all her interviews...mom and dad must be so proud!

20 comments:

Kathie @ my net finds said...

LOL! I read a book about true crimes and the media, it included the case about Phil Spector...he is one freaky dude! This girl should have run away screaming!

Alicia said...

Gag...that picture of them kissing made me vomit in my mouth a little... blech...

A Woman Of No Importance said...

It makes me wonder, Carma, it really does... I mean, how could you? The man is a nut-job, and has been known to be a violent case for years...

Great post, as always, my darling!

Lucy said...

Have I been under a rock? Now, I have to google Phil Spector. Who is this guy?
And why in the world did that beautiful young girl marry him? Surely, she could find another rich guy to hook up with, if that is what she was looking for. right?
Off to google, thanks for keeping me in the loop!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

People are demented. Both her and him.

Kristin said...

SHUT UP. Someone married him? Frightening.

Christine said...

He's a scarey lookin guy. shes a bimbo who got exactly what she wanted, his money and him in jail.

btw, whats a good age gap? ive been thinking more than ten years is bad (fyi my bf is 7 years older than me) anyone got any ideas?

~Kristen~ said...

Bwwaahhh! I didn't even know he was married! Truly scary, but even though his wife is pretty she has to be really off-kilter to marry him!

Housewife Savant said...

Curse you Carma, not only because you mock Phil and Rachelle's love, but because you post crazy, off-the-wall stuff that makes me wander around on the internet like a...
something that wanders a LOT and would end this statement with a funny.

Then I never comment.

But I watch lots of YouTube, mostly juggling. And some hair band music videos. And cats frolicking.

Blue State Cowgirl said...

Okay, I'm officially creeped out. Couldn't you have Photoshopped two big old barrels of UTZ Cheese Balls over that mug shot?

Christina said...

I don't care how good he is in bed... the man is just creepy looking. He reminds me of Mr. Burns from the Simpsons.

Rebecca Jo said...

I saw her on ET ...

He totally creeps me out...

Did you see where she didnt know it was Dick Clark in the picture...

geez....

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh duh... you just said that about Dick Clark...

My grandbaby is sapping my brain while he's here... hehe!!!

Ribbon said...

it's all news to me.

I don't imagine they would have met if he was poor. :-)

best wishes
Ribbon

Shawn said...

Takes all kinds to make the world go round, huh? EEEwwwww.

BrnEyedGal said...

It always amazes me why these gals marry or date murderers...take OJ Simpson as well, he had a really cute gal at his side shortly after his trial too.....OH YA, that's right, he's innocent, sorry! LOL

Carma you find the greatest things to blog about...awesome! :)

C. Andres Alderete said...

C'mon, Carma. We'll all pined for Phil Spector.

Debbie said...

Oh my word. I had no idea his wife was so young. How rich is he?

Prep-E Girl said...

Ha! Ahhh...the mysteries of life...

-E

Jen said...

What a wacko...both of them! Clearly for attention. Great post:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...