Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cheeseball Tuesday!


How's this for some cheesy cuteness?

Heather sent me this cute photo of her daughter in all her cheesy glory at Sam's club. Here's what she said, "we were in Sam's Club and I immediately thought of you in the snack aisle! I'm attaching a picture for your viewing enjoyment!"

Thanks Heather!

I know I sound like a broken record (or scratched CD), but it bears repeating, EVERYONE is welcome and encouraged to participate in Cheeseball Tuesday! It's simple: Just send me a photo of you and the cheeseballs in a distinct location near you! I'll feature your photos and link to your blog. They are sold at your local Sam's Club, BJ's or Staples or are available for purchase online directly from UTZ or through Amazon.com.

19 comments:

Alicia said...

soooo cute!! love it!

Rebecca Jo said...

How cute is that face???

I have to go to Sam's club this weekend!!! I gotta buy some of these & get a good picture!

Heather said...

Cutest little girl ever. Of course I'm biased!

~Kristen~ said...

OMG that is soooo cute!!! The container is almost as big as she is!!!

Yankee Girl said...

I kept checking your site all day for some cheeseball goodness! It always makes me smile and is the thing I look forward to most on Tuesdays!

Tammy Howard said...

well that is just darn cute...

Janna Bee said...

That is too adorable to top! Still, I will try and get to Staples soon.

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

awwwwwwwww what a cutie!
hey she stole my idea.. lol ok just kidding but seriously..Sunday we went to BJ's and took pics of our UTZ while on our 4th of July grocery shopping trip. I'll send them to you for the next one ;)

Dawn

Blue State Cowgirl said...

This is a winner and clearly shows the massive size of those Cheeseball containers.

angelcel said...

I know that is a small (and very cute) little girl but good grief, how big a jar do you need?! Those must be Texan cheesball jars...right? :D

I'm going to have to check out the cheese ball aisle next time I'm in the States!

Kristin said...

Ahhhhhhhh. I can't stand it. I NEED a little girl!

Lucy said...

Oh, my gosh, adorable, just adorable!

Shawn said...

Ahhh, how I have missed your cheeseballs! :)

JP said...

I just wanted to send your first comment from Iraq

JP

BrnEyedGal said...

This is such a great idea Carma...how fun!!!
Hey..are you ready for more fun???

You WON the cute little button bobbypins...YAY!!! Yippeeee. Woo-Hoo. (Okay well Im excited for ya...LOL)
Can you email me your address? Thanks and congrats....
brneyedgalsblog at gmail dot com

Debbie said...

I love this whole cheesy idea!

Beth said...

I need to take a picture of my dog (Ms. Poopy) with some cheeseballs! She is pretty cute - but not as cute as that little girl (don't tell Ms. Poopy, please).

Sashindoubutsu said...

She's soooo cute!^^

cleon dann said...

cheese balls r not popular... bt all children like it very much and use to take it at very small age...

regards
cleon dann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...