Monday, June 15, 2009

Cheeseball Tuesday

Blue State Cowgirl, aka Lisa Paul, has been spending some more time traveling with the cheeseballs. Yay Lisa! She has provided me with an UTZ-erly excellent selection of pictures for this week from the San Francisco area. Please visit Lisa at her Leftcoast Cowboys blog.





I am going to include verbatim Lisa's wonderfully animated description of the photos:

"I've included some pictures of Cheese Balls with famous San Francisco public art. The giant spider sculpture is by famous sculptor Louise Bourgeois and was just on loan to the City. It just sold to a Texas collector for SIX MILLION DOLLARS. Louise gets that money, not the City, but at least it was on display for free.

Also included is art that my tax dollars DID pay for and that's the giant bow and arrow. Which has always mystified me because, I can get an arrow buried in the ground as if it's been shot there, but why is the bow also buried? And who can pull the bow and release the arrow when both are buried in the ground? It all makes more sense coming out of a jar of UTZ Cheese Balls.

However, I've given you another view of the Bow and Arrow and the Bay Bridge and a palm tree, just for variety."


















Thank you Lisa for helping make possible another Cheeseball Tuesday!



editor's note:

I read a blog the other day where the blogger was motivating his minions to take action by referring to them as "pussies." Really, didn't realize that was an effective motivational tool! I must add it to my arsenal. LOL Perhaps then I could get some more Cheeseball Tuesday entries. The promise of appearing on my blog has not exactly been working miracles. Maybe I need to promise that you can appear on someone else's blog!

You do realize that you get to eat the cheeseballs after taking the photos? I'd consider that a win in my book!

Remember, if you would like to participate in Cheeseball Tuesday, it's simple: Just send me a photo of you and the cheeseballs in a distinct location near you! I'll feature your photos and link to your blog. They are sold at your local Sam's Club, BJ's or Staples or are available for purchase online directly from UTZ or through Amazon.com.

19 comments:

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Rather than 'pussies', might we be Carmic Cheesies??!

Great pics, Carma... I love public art, and yet don't really 'feel' the bow and arrow, just like you...

Wonder what a giant bronze cheeseball mountain would look like?!

Take care, my carmic treasure! xxx

Kathie @ my net finds said...

I need to do this, I keep forgetting until I read your Cheeseball Tuesday posts! hahaha This really cracks me up :-) I'll have to get some cheeseballs and think of some good places to take the pic!

Beth said...

It is a sad day when Cheeseballs have more adventures than I do. Now I'm depressed.

Hold me.

Blue State Cowgirl said...

Wow! I'm featured on the famous Carma Sez website. You may be interested to know that a lot of street bums were very excited about the Cheese Ball pictures. It was all I could do to keep them out of the picture. If they had laptops, they'd undoubtedly bookmark your site.

GEMMERZZ said...

HEY, those pics are pretty much in my backyard. Very cool! :)

Lucy said...

Leave it to Lisa to do such a great Cheeseball entry, I'm thinking I can't follow that!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Love the cheesy shots.

Chad said...

I was gonna say you could use cheesies but someone beat me to the punch. I just thinkt hat word is ucky... ESPECIALLY when a guy says it.

My new slang word is bubbies.

(boobs)

Too much Real Housewives of New Jersey I guess.

LOL about the bow in the ground. My feeble mind did not even go there and then I had to laugh out loud.

Blessings!
Amanda

manda2177 said...

Whoops... sorry, I was signed ini undermy hubbies name. ITs ME!!

AMANDA!

FROM I AM MOMMY.

Im done yelling now.

Shawn said...

Love the "where I took my cheeseballs for vacation" scenario...

heh, heh.

Alicia said...

Lol! Now I want cheese balls...that sounds bad..

Tammy Howard said...

I intend to buy me some cheeseballs and take them out traveling soon. I do. Intend to.

Kristin said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, every one of these posts I ended up craving the balls. I'm trying to diet. Geesh.

Mommyof2girlz said...

Awesome CBT! I love Frisco, one of my favorite weekend spots when I lived up North.

Yankee Girl said...

I'm a day behind and I can't believe I missed Cheeseball Tuesday! Those photos are great and are gonna be hard to beat but I think I have it in me!

Yaya said...

This is awesome! Hahaha! I'm SO gonna join in on this!

Christina said...

Must take cheeseballs to the beach, but must remember to pack in back or kids will eat on the road trip

Debbie said...

I could have gone the rest of my life without being creeped out by that spider sculpture! Why would anyone buy that?

Faith Imagined said...

Funny, Funny, Funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...