Wednesday, June 3, 2009

6 Unimportant Things

Kathie, from My Net Finds, has tagged me to do the "Six Unimportant Things" meme. I take great delight in many unimportant things, so there were many to choose from:

(1) Opening the dryer to put in a load of laundry and finding it empty (a rarity)

(2) That Honda has finally - after 3 months- diagnosed the problem that was causing the screeching, grinding noise every time I stopped. Now I can listen to the radio and enjoy a peaceful ride....*sigh*









(3) Having a handiwipe handy at just the right moment

(4) watching inane videos on Failblog.org. By the way, that is my next goal: to get a photo on Failblog. So far I've submitted 3 but have yet to see one posted....I will not be easily deterred!!

(5) Coppertone Spray On Sunscreen- brilliant!




(6) Tuesday Nights: $2.99 subs with Baked Lays*
*Now that I've discovered UTZ has their own brand of baked chips, it may be time for "The Switch."














As I've done with the past few memes, if you would like to participate, please do- and remember to let me know so I can read your unimportant things!

And I have an award to give out!








Kathie has awarded me the Exraordinary and Awesome
Blogger award! Thanks Kathie!


I would like to pass it on to the following Extraordinary bloggers:
(names are in random order)

Christina
Lucy
Kristen
Christine
Rebecca Jo
Janna Bee
Kristin
Yaya
Fhina
Shawn
Kelly
BIBI
Delilah
Steph
nikkicrumpet
Heather
Stephanie
Aileigh
Brown Eyed Gal
Secret Mom Thoughts
Dawn
J.A.M.
Ryan Ashley
Yankee Girl
Beth
Joy
Stacy


I know there are many more extraordinary bloggers that I follow. I'll catch you on the next one! Just spreadin' the bloggy bling around!

Oh, before I forget (like I was going to forget- LOL) there's still time to get in your 5 votes for today! Woo-hoo...You guys Rock!

19 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

$2.99 sub & Baked Lays is the only thing that gets me through some work days at lunch!!!!

And thank for the award!!! Totally appreciate that!!!

~Kristen~ said...

Thank you so much for the award! You rock!!! I am so happy we "met" through our blogs! :-)

I did that meme a while back! Here is my list: http://scrapbliss.blogspot.com/2009/05/unimportant-faves.html

Now I am off to do my five votes for today!!!

Janna Bee said...

Thank you for the awesome award, and congrats on receiving it! I also love cheap food nights, so $2.99 subs are right up my alley!

BTW- will vote again today!

Ribbon said...

Congratulations on your award.

That was a fun read.
Your car looks enormous (could be the photo).... I haven't seen one like that here.

best wishes
Ribbon

Debbie said...

Congrats on the award. My Honda is forever old but has squeaked when I brake since I got the thing. That is my one and only complaint about it.

Shawn said...

YAY! Thanks for the award! I was reading your neme and remembered that someone had tagged me for one last week and I can't remember who----oh, my brain, my brain!!

Thanks for the award----I WILL write it into my blog...EVENTUALLY!! heh, heh.

Sending you lots of love!!

Shawn said...

Oops----"meme"

My brain---oh, my brain....

Roshni Mitra Chintalapati said...

its the unimportant things that really matter!
Great post!

Christina said...

I guess there's worse things to find in the dryer besides balls.

Many congrats on your award and a great big thank you for passing it along to lil ol' me!

.... and I voted again!

Yankee Girl said...

I agree with you on the laundry thing! I almost always forget to change loads or empty the washer and dryer until it is too late. There are so many other important things to do!

Yaya said...

Oh thank you!!!

Yes, a good handi-wipe is great!

Just A Mom (Call me JAM for short) said...

Well that was a surprise, I got a bonus at the end of your post. Woo hoo! An award! Thanks for thinking of me!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Love your six things - have you tried Neutrogina (or CVS brand) cool mist spray sunscreen? It's actually cold when you spray it on and perfect for hot days. SPF 45, I think.

Congrats on your fab award, and thank you for including me!

BrnEyedGal said...

Carma...LOVE the unimportant list, I may do this...If I do I'll let you know!
Thank ya, Thank ya, Thank ya for the award...your so sweet!!!
OH YA...MY NAME: Danielle, LOL.
(I know it doesn't say it on my blog, does it?)

nikkicrumpet said...

I love that spray on sunscreen...I love how it goes on. It's my favorite! I tried to vote today...but alas it says "no more this round". And THANKS a bunch for the award!!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Thanks so much for the award. I will post this soon.

Lucy said...

Oh, my gosh with all the stress in my life I somehow missed this and you even gave me a heads up. A huge thanks!!

Now, to important matters, your switching from Cheeseballs to Bake Lays chips? No, this can't be?

delilah, the unruly helpmeet said...

Thanks so much, and also corngranulations, as they used to say on Ren and Stimpy. Yay! Awards and Memes and baked chips... it's too good to be true!

Amanda said...

I better start commenting more so I get you over to my blog! ;)

You have such a beautiful family!! And talented too!

God bless-
Amanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...