Unfortunately, I have neither a ticket nor a room. (boo-hoo-hoo - I know). What does someone do when they are in this unfortunate predicament- they enter a sweepstakes in hopes of winning a trip!
I came across this sweepstakes sponsored by JVC to send a blogger to BlogHer and provide them with a JVC Everio camera of their very own. I'm lovin' the HD camera - so I'll be able to record all my blunders and gaffes in high def. (cue groveling: me, me, please pick me).
Some of the advantages of the Everio HD are:
- KONICA MINOLTA HD LENS (F1.9, Filter diameter: 30.5mm)
- 60GB Internal Hard Disk Drive**no pesky cassette tapes! Yippeee!
- 25 hours recording at the highest quality (Ultra-DVD Movie)- imagine what I could record in 25 hours!!
- Full HD1920 x 1080P Recording
- Up to 1920 x 1080 Digital Stills- so If I forget to pack my digital cam- I'm still in business!
- Up to 9999 digital stills at the highest quality- dang-- that 's a lot of "cheesy" photos
- One-Touch Backup to PC (Direct Backup)- Backup is good; I like Backup!!!
- One-Touch DVD Creation (Direct DVD)- so we can mail videos to all the relatives...
Which leaves me pondering, if I was to win, will I have to bring my own
Will I meet lots of inspiring people and learn how to make my blog sparkle? For sure.
Will I have time to take photos of cheeseballs at locales around Chicago if I have some spare time? Possibly.
Will I be able to get into Harpo Studios and persuade Oprah to pose with the cheeseballs? Depends.
Will I come across interesting and unusual commodes that I can take digital stills of? There is a strong possibility.
And, lastly will my blogging improve greatly upon return? One can only hope....
P.S. Thanks to all of you for your continued voting!! Voting goes through next Friday, June 4th at midnight. Every vote helps! You guys are the BEST...