Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm Not Convinced

...that's it's possible to make ice cream without expletives spewing from the laundry room - after the inevitable rock salt spill



but the end result- oh so fine Lime Sherbet this weekend. It may not look delectable- but trust me, it was...someone set the freezer on the lowest setting, which is what accounts for the spoon marks. A lame attempt to pry some out late at night....



Am I the only one who was thinking sherbet had an extra "r" at the end? It needs one..

Thank you for continuing to vote for my son. Things have been heating up, with someone getting close to 700 votes in a day!! I'm sweating it and will be eating lots of ice cream this week to calm me down :-)

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

15 comments:

silver star said...

While I'm normally not a sherbet fan, that does look good! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Melissa B. said...

Oh, but it's sooooooooooo worth it in the end, right? PS: I voted, more than once! PPS: Please don't forget to join our Sunday Funnies with a visit to Sx3 today!

Beth said...

Yum! I love all ice cream and sherbet. All of them. Never met a flavor I didn't like.

And I'm still off to go vote...

Jill of All Trades said...

Yum.

Lucy said...

I love Sherbet and had no idea, really, how it was spelled, just ate it!!
I voted this morning, early, he was killing at that poing!

~Jamie said...

I voted!

Mrs. Fish: aka Two Fish said...

Well the proof is in the pudding...or at least the sherbet this time!! Thanks for stopping by!

Yankee Girl said...

That's awesome! What a fun thing to do on a weekend.

~Kristen~ said...

I voted again! Your son seems to be smoking the competition!!! The sherbet looks yummy, too!

Tina said...

Carma:

Thanks for visiting my blog and I am so happy to be part of the Sistahood!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Mmmm... I think it looks fabulous (and so pretty, too!). Yeah, it needs an extra R.

Shawn said...

Ohhhh, lime sherbet---the only thing better than lime is orange, my favorite!

I will go vote again.... :)

Christina said...

Hmmm... I always thought there was another R in there.

700? OMG! I voted again

BrnEyedGal said...

Ice cream is not one of those things I have patience for Carma...LOL
(But if someone gave me an electric machine, Id use it!)

Your Sherbet looked amazing, lime is a FAV!!! (spoon marks...lovin it!)

nikkicrumpet said...

Yes...it should be "sherbert"...and It looks yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...