Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dude Could Use Your Votes ... and Dude's Mom would be most grateful!

I discovered the other day when I lost a "begging contest" on Twitter, that I am not so good at begging. But, when it comes to my kid, well, then that's a whole 'nother story!

It would mean so much to me if you could enter some votes for VC in this local Silly Face Contest he entered. All you need to do is click here and go to Page 2 where you will see this picture ("Austin") fill in the dot under his picture where it says "vote" (it will turn green) and then click on "Vote for This" - it's that easy! You can do this 5 times in a row. It will let you know when you reach your limit.

You can get in 5 votes per day through midnight on June 4th - yippeeee! A little bookmarking action goes a long way! It would mean the world to him. Thanks so much :D


*I'd love to reciprocate, so if there is a contest you would like me to cast a vote for you in, please let me know and I'll be happy to help!

21 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

I'll go there right now...

Tammy Howard said...

Done - I'll send my young'un to vote when she gets home from school...

Kelly said...

Done. I voted! Does he get anything? Because that would be cool! :)

nikkicrumpet said...

I reached my maximum again today...but I'll hit it again tomorrow! Good luck to him.

Christina said...

Done! I bookmarked it too. You might need to poke me and remind me to go there though, but I'll try to remember! And Good Luck!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I'm going to vote now. Good luck.

Amy@Bitchin'WivesClub said...

Done! Amazing the depths we'll go for kids, huh?

p.s. The caption is what makes that photos! wahhhhh-waaaahh!

Christine said...

I assume i voted, im rather confused.

Christine said...

Ahh i went back and did it, it went weird for me on the first time! thanks for the instructions Carma :D


He better win, the others just freak me out.

Yaya said...

How cute! I voted 5 times!

~Kristen~ said...

Just used my 5 votes for him today! I will head back tomorrow, too! I hope he wins...his is the best!

Blue State Cowgirl said...

As they do in Chicago, I voted early and often. For the Dude.

Lucy said...

Good Post, I voted and thanks for the tip of bookmarking I will keep going back!!!

onebetamom said...

I voted! I voted! Do I get one of this little papers that I say I voted today?

Shawn said...

What a cute idea! I voted----he is definitely one of the best!

Marie said...

Voted. Now when he wins you need to post a pic of his winning grin :D

carma said...

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU to all you ladies for helping out! It means so much to me *sigh*

The contest runs through midnight on June 4th so if you can remember daily it would really help out...I'm thankful for every vote!
carma

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

voted! ;)

Dawn

Kristin said...

Voted. I think it's going to be a landslide!

Roshni Mitra Chintalapati said...

well, it was one of the funniest so I did vote for him!!! Best of luck!!

Mommyof2girlz said...

Sorry hun, a little behind over here. I voted :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...