Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and C.O.W.

Hope you are all having a fantastic Easter and remembered to use a basket, as opposed to stockings. Caught myself saying the other day that I was going to put something in MB's "stocking" for Easter. As senility slowly sets in....

I'll be posting some Easter fun and frivolity tomorrow as I recap Easter chez Carma Sez. But I would be remiss if I did not post the Comment of the Week (C.O.W.) today, being the week ended yesterday. And of course, EVERYONE will be reading blogs today, because why spend time with the family when you can read blogs on Easter (I kid, I kid!)

......and the C.O.W. goes to:

Mark- for his comment about this fellow, questioning his German authenticity:

'If you turn him around and he has a dime in the right spot, does that make him more authentic?'


photo credit iLoveButter





which was, of course, a reference to the "fellow" below who I have nicknamed "the Gelt."
For more on the Gelt, check out my blog post from a few months ago.

5 comments:

Yaya said...

Happy Easter!

somethingaboutparenting said...

Love the photo. Happy Easter.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com

Twitter: AboutParenting

Mark said...

Happy Easter and Welcome back JB!

LoveMy2Dogs said...

Just stopping by my followers to say Happy Easter.

And I love the pics.

carma said...

Yaya-
Thanks. Hope you had a great day, too.

somethingaboutparenting-
Glad you liked the photo :-)

Mark-
Thank you for your welcome. JB is back and in action!!

LoveMy2Dogs-
Hope you had a Happy Easter, too :-)
carma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...