Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cheeseball Tuesday

Before I get to more Michael Scott cheeseball hi jinx, here's a cheesy photo from our trip last weekend- to the Sunshine State, made even sunnier by the addition of the cheeseballs:





































a nutritious lunch...

And now, check out these hi-tech photos I took while watching this week's episode of The Office. It was a virtual Cheese-a-palooza!! Here's Ryan trying to see how many cheeseballs he can fit in his mouth:




















Notice in this photo that the UTZ label is actually showing, unlike in the previous episode where the canister label was turned away from the camera. A slip-up?




and, here's Pam getting in on the act:
















Keep those cheeseball photos rollin' in for your chance to be featured on my blog! What's that ya say? You haven't seen any photos rollin' in. Neither have I. That's Sad.

(cue violins ♪ ♫)

15 comments:

Janna Bee said...

The Office has totally ripped you off! How dare they! Seriously, I got so excited about this I wanted to tweet you, but then I remember I was watching this an hour afterward it premiered on my DVR, and I figured a ton people had told you already!

R and R Stacy said...

That is so funny!! I need to start watching that show.

tollesons4him said...

This episode was HILARIOUS, we laughed and laughed! I just love Michaels Scott and those cheeseballs!!!

Blue State Cowgirl said...

C'mon people get those cheeseballs in to Carma. I call for "CheeseBalls Across America!" and "A World Panoply of CheeseBalls."

Karen said...

Florida? You went to Florida without me? You left me in a foot of snow to go to Florida? I'm so hurt...

Lucy said...

I'm going to have to go back to Staples and see if those cheeseballs are Utz and get a picture.

carma said...

Janna Bee-
Do you think the producers of The Office are subscribing to my blog? Veddy suspicious! hmmmmmm

R and R Stacy-
It is fun in a quirky way. Def worth checking out.

tollesons4him-
One of the best episodes to date!

Blue State-
If you could put the call out to your loyal Albanian followers, I bet I'd get a photo or two..

Karen-
A foot of snow? In April? UGGGHH...Florida wasn't as warm as I had figured, but much warmer than here so I can't complain and waaaaay warmer than where you are :-)

Lucy-
Please do! Can you take them to an unusual location for the photo? That would be fantabulous :D
carma

Aileigh said...

Sam's is a good 30 minute drive from my house. So I only go on occasions that call for it! Maybe I will need to get some on the way to the KY Derby and that would be my pic! Haha! Could you imagine.. Me trying to sneak into Millionaires Row with some Utz! :)

EntertainingMom said...

popping over from SITS... Hilarious!!!

Robin said...

I love Office.....and the only one here that does. :-/
I have to watch it on the bedroom TV.

Christina Lee said...

Happy SITS day! he he -we use our giant EMPTY one to hold small toys- lots of them ;)

Scottish Lass said...

That cheese ball jar is almost as big as you!!

Bethany said...

That Office episode was hysterical-- Pam especially ;)

Dave @ Home School Dad said...

More cheese ball madness (I think) in the 2nd deleted scene form this past weeks office. I believe there is an utz mug displayed prominently. Here is the link the mug is in the last part of the clip. http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/clips/broke-clip-two/1090901/

Tina said...

I saw that episode and totally thought of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...