Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cheeseball Tuesday

VC spent his Easter break visiting with my parents in the mountains of NC. I opened my email the first night and noticed they had picked up some Utz Cheese Balls at their local Sam's Club. They got creative with some photos:

























Pineapple UTZ-side Down Cake

Finally! an authentic Blue Ridge Mountain UTZ-tastic view!












cont-UTZ-plating the climb
























at the radio tower on top!

Niagr-UTZ-falls

Dave, inaugural winner of my first Cheeseball Giveaway (is that an oxymoron?- no, not Dave!!- inaugural/first) - sent me an email yesterday. He was watching the deleted scenes from last week's The Office, and he noticed at the end of the clip, the new girl is drinking from an Utz mug!!! I did some research on the Utz site and although I can't find one there, Utz has an "Utz Gear" section at their Outlet Store in New Hanover, PA. You just know what's gonna be on my Christmas list!

Good eyes, Dave! Watch it here:




Be like Dave! If you would like to participate in Cheeseball Tuesday, simply send me a photo of you and some UTZ at a distinct location near you. I'll feature your photos and link to your blog. If you can't find them at your local Sam's Club or BJ's, they are available for purchase online directly from UTZ or through Amazon.com

7 comments:

Blue State Cowgirl said...

Hooray! More Cheese Balls. May Tuesday be Cheese Ball Tuesday 4 Ever!

Stacy (the Random Cool Chick) said...

Love the cheese ball creativity! :)

Lucy said...

O.K. Carma do people give you funny looks when taking those pictures? I think this is great! I swear I have to get moving on some Cheesball pictures!!!

carma said...

Blue State-
Here here!!

Stacy-
Thank you :-)

Lucy-
You may get a few strange looks- but it's well worth it. Hope you decide to participate!
carma

Living and Baking in Boise said...

From Jenn @callwhenyougetthere.com (my real identity)

Love the photos! How about one of the Utz bobbing in the falls?

Tina said...

Oh this is too funny! Can't wait to pick up some UTZ myself.

carma said...

Living and Baking-
someone offered to toss one over the REAL Niagara Falls- still waiting...

Tina-
Please pick some up and participate. I'd love that :-)
carma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...