Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cheeseball Tuesday

Exciting Cheeseball news this week!

As I was watching The Office on Thursday night, I couldn't believe my eyes when Michael Scott, founder of the Michael Scott Paper Company, squeezed out of his convertible holding a canister of UTZ Cheeseballs!! And, it gets even better, because I found a video of him in a deleted scene, holding the UTZ next to the Michael Scott Paper Company sign in the lobby. Here's a still photo:



And here's the deleted scenes video, check it out! (if the video does not come up, please, click here or double-click on the video.



Am I easily amused? Perhaps. But nothing comes between me and a good Cheeseball scene....

[Remember, you can participate in Cheeseball Tuesday by sending me a photo of you and some UTZ at a distinct location near you. I'll feature your photos and link to your blog. If you can't find them at your local Sam's Club or BJ's, they are available for purchase online directly from UTZ or through Amazon.com]

11 comments:

LCNeill said...

That's the ultimate cheese ball pic! How is anyone going to top that? ;)

Kelly said...

That's awesome! Really, I watched the show and didn't notice. Hilarious!

Karen said...

I think I need to move someplace where they sell Utz cheeseballs just so I can participate...

Blue State Cowgirl said...

Cheese Ball Tuesdays have been taken to new heights. And a note to all, UTZ can be purchased through Amazon. Now everyone can participate.

Janna Bee said...

That is very cool- I thought I saw that! But I forgot.

tollesons4him said...

When I saw this I immediatley thought of you! We love the office so hilarious!

Ooh Baby! said...

We all love the cheese balls baby. Thanks for visiting my blog, I have a sale going now, so come on back. No cheese balls though.

MaryRC said...

what a cheezy eye you have to catch these.. bet you were totally excited.

thanks for dropping by my blog from sits. and that cake looks uber yummy!

carma said...

LCNeill-
It won't be easy, but I'm hoping someone steps up to the plate (filled with cheeseballs) 'course.

Kelly-
He was carrying them out of his car with his briefcase when he parked in the tight spot. This deleted scene wasn't shown- but it is AWESOME!!

Karen-
You can order online from UTZ or Amazon.com Hope you pick some up and send plenty of photos!

Blue State-
Thanks for reminding folks of this. I've added the info to the post.

Janna Bee-
Thanks :-)

tollesons4him-
The Office is my favorite show, so this was big time!

Ooh Baby-
Thanks for stoppin' by
I'm sad the sale doesn't include cheeseballs :D Like I need to eat any more of them!!

MaryRC-
I'm happy to report that the cake tasted as good as it looked!
carma

Dave @ Home School Dad said...

You think that was something? Did you see the office this week. Maximum utz exposure. It was awesome and that's not just the guy who won the cheeseballs speaking!

carma said...

Dave-
Michael Scott has taken UTZ to new heights!! Luckily I had my camera at the ready :-)
carma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...