Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Aquis Absorbent Hair Towels by Brittaine

As I continue to review some of my favorite products that I use every day, I would like to tell you about the Aquis Absorbent Hair Towel.

I came across the Aquis Hair Towel years ago, and after years and years of use, finally "threw in the towel" and got a new one. The new towel is even more effective than my old towel. The benefit to using this special microfiber towel is that it absorbs water quickly and is gentler on hair than a typical towel. Here's a photo of my towel:

You've probably heard that it is not a good idea to aggressively towel dry your hair. To keep my hair healthy, I hop out of the shower and wrap it in my Aquis towel. My hair dries quickly without having to rub the towel all over my hair.

An added benefit to quick hair drying is that it saves time blow drying, or as I like to call it, "Blow Frying." According to the company, "Because AQUIS® towels dry hair five times faster than ordinary towels, it not only saves you time, but it also saves your hair from the harsh effects of a blow dryer."

I did not realize that in the time since I purchased my original towel, the company has expanded its product line to include
bath and body towels, robes and bath wraps, and the sport & travel towels. If these items are anywhere as good as the original Aquis towel, which I'm sure they are, you may want to look into trying them as well.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...