Thursday, March 26, 2009

Save My Face Pillow

I've been wanting to write about this little gem for a long time now.

It is a special little pillow that I've owned for well over 5 years and it is still doing the trick. What trick you ask? Saving my face from accumulating an abundance of new wrinkles!

The whole concept behind the funky shape is that if you are a side sleeper, you are likely compressing the skin on your face by scrunching it flat against your plain 'ole pillow. With the Save My Face Pillow, your head is nestled against the U cutout, with most of your face suspended above your regular pillow. Therefore, it is not pressed flat against any surface. This helps eliminate the formation of new wrinkles.

I have the La Petite model (sounds fancy,huh!), which is the smallest size pillowette. It is meant to lay on top of your regular pillow. Here's my actual pillow set-up below:


Like the "naughty leopard print?" LOL. I was looking for a satin pillow cover and this was the only one I could find at the time.

I swear by the Save My Face pillow. It takes some time to adapt to, but once you get in the groove, you will have many restful nights and you will awake looking refreshed, not "pressed"!!



*You have probably noticed that I am still reviewing products that I own. If you know of anyone interested in having me review a product for them, big or small (I'm not choosy), please send them my way!

1 comment:

Roger L said...

Another pillow worth mentioning is MyFacePillow. This is a pillow that helps prevent wrinkles and acne. It's a well designed, patent-pending product.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...