This week I am participating in Janna Bee's Friday Favorites, where we pay homage to things that got us through the week.
1. My favorite video. Hands down (or in this case up and down): my son's new juggling video aptly named "I Got Balls! (juggling)" It really is good (and I'm not just saying that 'cuz I'm his mom). Check it out:
2. My new favorite song - (see video above). VC and I love to listen to it over and over.
3. Favorite escape. Escaping from the dreaded big box store weekly shopping trip, because MB offered to go for me. I used my free time wisely *cough* blogging & twitter *cough*
4. My heating pad. Used to soothe my aching back that was twisted when I took that "face plant" a while back. Just bringing this up to elicit the "sympathy vote"
5. Rice. Lots of it. Whenever I am feeling down I usually go right for the rice. MB hates rice. Just boggles the mind how we ever wound up together with all our many similarities! Warning: I've also discovered that empty calories like this do NOT do a body good though.
6. Comments. Lots of comments this week. Ok, so maybe they were due to my giveaway, but I'll take 'em any way they come!
Who doesn't like Cheesecake? or mixed tapes (Well, it's really a mixed CD, but I'm old school and can't kick the habit of referring to it as a tape, 'kay?) visit Janna's Blog and check out her giveaway!