Sunday, March 8, 2009

Breaking Bachelor News

This blog is quickly becoming a chronicle of all my poor choices in TV shows. One show I was not going to admit to watching will need to be disclosed as it relates to today's topic. So I'll admit that I watch Dancing with the Stars!! (In my defense, I did say that there is always something "cheesy" on the blog. It doesn't get much cheesier than Dancing.)

I just found out that Melissa, who was dissed by Jason on the Bachelor, who then subsequently called Jason a "bastard," will be replacing Nancy O'Dell on Dancing with the Stars (due to Nancy's knee injury).

Evidently it doesn't take much to qualify as a "star." More like who can we get quickly who has made it into the spotlight based on controversy that will help us get ratings.

Looks like its time to boycott Dancing. This should free up my Monday nights nicely!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I think I stopped watching Dancing after the second or Third Season, the people they have gotten lately are a little circumspect and that is sad!

carma said...

Lucy-
Agreed. And it gets even worse since the replacement for Jewel (with the bad knees) is supposedly Holly Madison from Girls Next Door Playboy fame. Talk about circumspect with a capital C :D
carma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...