Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend-Palooza

Back from an action-packed weekend that included staying out until 2:45 am (yes, way!), eating unhealthily, nursing a lingering virus that had me hacking up a lung each night, all the while keeping up with my NaBloPoMo postings. Phew!

Today I'm resting up and catching up on an overwhelming number of loose ends. In the meantime, I figured I'd give you a glimpse at some of the zaniness by posting this picture from the trip.
By the way, I have not yet reached my new goal of getting a visitor from the Philippines to comment on my blog. Here's hoping this picture does not deter any potential commenters :-) because in checking my stats today it appears I am down a country from last week. Did not know that it was possible to retract a visit! With quality blog posts such as this one, why would any country want to pretend that its citizens had not visited my site???

6 comments:

Mark said...

I'm Speechless :-o

Crazy Raincloud said...

Is that your husband????? Awww my best friend is in the phillipeans, i cant contact her though, otherwise i'd make her visit.

carma said...

Mark-
speechless? Say it ain't so :-)

Crazy Raincloud-
Nooooooo. Not the husband. Although he saw this picture earlier and said, "I bet someone's going to think that's me!" The guy in the picture was performing with an outlandish marching band. Lots of fun! It was way over the top.
carma

Mark said...

So you're saying that MB needed your birthday present more than you did?

Mark said...

At least the earrings match the lipstick!

carma said...

Mark-
I guess it was the hairy chest that caused all the confusion! Wouldn't want to see the laser bill to take care of that job :D
and, yes, at least the dude was well-coordinated!
carma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...