Friday, February 20, 2009

L'Oreal Double Extend Mascara

Welcome to my brand spankin' new review blog. I hope to post numerous Sponsored product reviews here *fingers crossed; fingers crossed* as they roll in.

In the meantime, I will be posting some products that I especially enjoy. You know that I love makeup, so for my first review I'm going to do a product that I am especially fond of. It's new to the market and I encourage you to give it a try!

The product is L'Oreal Double Extend mascara. The beauty of this mascara is that it does just that, extends the lashes-- and then some!! My lashes look longer than ever. Even my husband has commented :-)


This mascara is more than just your basic mascara. It uses "Beauty Tubes Technology." You may have heard about the new tubing mascaras on some of the morning talk shows. I have no idea how the makers of L'Oreal were able to achieve this, but as you put on the mascara, "tubes" form around your lashes. Instead of just coating the lashes, they are completely surrounded by the mascara. One of the advantages of "tubing" is that there is no "raccoon eye" with this product. I am an excessive "blinker" and even with all my blinking, the mascara stays put. Another remarkable advantage is that there is absolutely NO makeup remover required to remove the product. It washes away with water!!

I've tried other mascaras in the past that promised lashes that rivaled fake lashes and none have come as close as this product. A definite winner!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...