Saturday, February 28, 2009

Awards Aplenty!!!


The delightful BIBI has generously awarded me not one but TWO sparkly new awards!!!!

The first award is the charming and colorful "friends award":

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

I would like to share this award with some of the new friends I have made through blogging:

Janna Bee, Blue State Cowgirl, Jodifur, Amy, Karen, Punky Bean, Eva, Suburbia Steph


The second award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.



The rules to follow are:


1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.



2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I would like to pass on this award to:

Amy, Janna Bee, Kidlets Mum, Eva, Liz, Blue State, Carolyn G, Punky Bean, Crazy Raincloud, Karen, Havi Brooks, Merry Mishaps, Suburbia Steph, Jodifur, Woman of No Importance

I thoroughly enjoy reading your blogs. I've been enlightened and entertained, met so many inspirational women and shared lots of laughs.

BTW: PLEASE CHECK OUT THE PREVIOUS POST TO SEE THE UTZTACULAR WINNER!!!!



carma

21 comments:

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Carma, I've just been commenting on your Cheeseballs vid, and here I am in your next post, shaking hands with you and your juggling entourage, and receiving a wonderful award.

I want to thank you, you treasure, jugglers of the world, Cheeseballs (although I don't know what they are!), and bloggers united across the planet, as we are, and oh, whatsehername! Bless you, canny Carma (canny means lovely in my part of the world!0 xxxoooxxx

I shall treasure the award and pass it on mindfully!

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Thank you!

Janna Bee said...

Congratulations on your awards and Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I will be by next week to "pick them up".

carma said...

Woman of No Importance-
Thank for that heartfelt acceptance speech :-) Juggling and Cheeseballs- two of my faves. I LOVE the new nickname!! Canny Carma :D

Janna Bee-
You are welcome :-) Please do come by and pick them up. It is a lot easier on my end than shipping cheeseballs! I know that you have a busy weekend of tabulating ahead of you *fingers crossed* *fingers crossed* for the mix tape.
carma

jodifur said...

Thank you. I am so touched.

carma said...

Jodifur-
You've earned them :-)
Remain calm and have a wonderful trip to BlogHer!!!!
carma

Carolyn G said...

THanks for the award carma. I am glad you come by to read my random willy-nillyness and nonsense. It means a lot. Thanks again.

BIBI said...

You are so welcome Carma. I am so happy that you LOVE them.

carma said...

Carolyn G-
You're quite welcome and I enjoy the random willy-nillyness.

BIBI-
They were a nice surprise :-)
carma

BIBI said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my page. just a heads up that I changed my URL to bibihasthelastword.blogspot.com

Love you Carma! And thanks for being with me throughout the long and hard journey.
Have a great day.

carma said...

BIBI-
Glad that your changeover went so well! I'll make sure to go to the new site.
carma

Karen said...

Thank you so much, Carma. I'm so touched that you would think of me. Almost makes up for not winning the cheeseballs....:)

PunkyBean said...

THANK YOU!!!! I feel so special! :) They will be up on my blog tonight! I am so tickled!!!

carma said...

Karen & Punky Bean-
You are most welcome. I enjoy reading both your blogs!
carma

Eva Lyford said...

you are *so cheesy* bwah ha ha! Thanks.

carma said...

Eva-
Wouldn't have it any other way ;-)
carma

PunkyBean said...

I feel bad, because I lied when I said I'd have both of the awards up by last night! My home computer is infected and crashes constantly! Until my Geek, I mean husband has a chance to fix it - I am freaking out!!!!

I am hoping to get to my updates on lunch at work today! :)

Suburbia Steph said...

Thanks, dahling!!

Back at ya!

Amy@Bitchin'WivesClub said...

Thank you soooooo much, Carma!!!! I put a thank you today, but will do a further exploration of them next week. I especially love the friends one.... so true! And you make me feel very special for thinking I have "values." ;-)

carma said...

Amy-
awwww. glad you liked the awards; you know that when it comes to "values" your's is the first name that comes to mind ;-)
carma

Blue State Cowgirl said...

Wow! I'm honored. Almost as good as winning Cheez Balls. Which by the way, I've ordered and hope will arrive in time to take them on the roadtrip for CarmaSez photo ops.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...