Saturday, January 31, 2009

She Can't Be Serious

Did anyone catch the CBS Early Show this morning? Chris Wragge was interviewing Whitney Casey, author of The Man Plan: Drive Men Wild...Not Away!

Whitney was telling him the appropriate way for a woman to watch the Superbowl with a man. Tips such as not sharing too much that you know about the game (beyond the quarterbacks' names), what to wear to watch the game (not team logo stuff), what to cook, etc. Whitney was sporting her best cleavage boosting top, was freshly botoxed, and may have had cheek implants. (This is all from observation; I do not profess to know her medical history.) She also brought a necklace for Chris to wear which he good naturedly refused. Go Chris!

At one point Chris asked her if we were going back to the fifties!

Whitney explained that she was qualified to speak on the matter since she was married to a football player at one time. Hey Whitney, how'd The Man Plan Work for you??? Not sure when I have last heard such drivel. Do women actually buy these books???

Gotta run to give my Man my opinion on the game...



carma

2 comments:

~moe~ said...

That sounds so much like the 50s, it's scary.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! How did you find me? And yes, we'd both totally be 9's at least. :)

carma said...

Hi Moe,
Found your site through NaBloPoMo. I'm signing on for the first time in Feb. A bit intimidating, but I'm up for the challenge. Definitely 9's!! Maybe even 9.5's on a good day ;-)
carma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...