Mad Asthmatic (a proper British blogger) has tagged me to do the "6 Things that Make Me Happy" meme. hmmm...Let's see :
(1) Raindrops on roses
(2) Whiskers on kittens
(3) Bright copper kettles
(4) Warm woolen mittens
(5) Brown paper packages tied up with strings
(6) Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Here's my own original 6 (I'll start with the obvious):
(1) The anticipation of an Albanian commenter (which I sense will be coming soon)
(2) An empty cheese ball container - at 9g of fat per serving - need I say more
(3) Quadruple whisked low fat mayo
(4) Compliments other than that I "resemble the New York Central train"
(5) Being mom to a newly minted teenager !
(6) A really, really quiet day at work so I can in a sense get "paid to blog" (and tweet) :D
I tag: Eva, Karen, Jodi,
Krissi, Kathy, Sarah
Link to the person who gave you the award. If you want.
Post the rules on your blog.
List six things that make you happy.
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the person who awarded you know when your entry is up.