Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm All About Brevity

...so when I came across G.L. Hoffman's 6 word resume meme I figured I'd join in the fun. Here's a few 6 word resumes that accurately describe my job history:

I Got A Degree For This?
Yes Sir. Whatever You Say Sir.
Jack of Few Trades; Mastered Some.

very succinctly I might add....I also took the liberty of coming up with a 6 word resume for O.J.: "Did You Know I Played Football?"


And, before I forget, here's the Cheese Ball-o-Meter reading for Day 6:



How's that for brevity? In this short post, I have included my resume (twice) as well as the cheese ball update for today.

Have a Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Mad Asthmatic said...

I am the worst for long posts. I just seem to get typing and suddenly I have written an essay. Hmm what with learning frou frou and seeing if I can brevitise (is there such a word?) my posts.
Happy New Year, heres to health, happiness and cheese balls in 2009 :)

MA

carma said...

MA-
Best wishes to you too for a happy and healthy 2009. I may be off Twitter for a couple of days so you know it will be tough! But, I have the cheese balls here to comfort me ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...