Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Calling All Albanians


photo credit shkumbin

The Blue State Cowgirl has inspired me to seek out some Albanian visitors to my blog. It appears that she has become the "David Hasselhoff of the Eastern Bloc" after she posted her list of obscure Christmas Tunes. Apparently these Christmas Tunes must strike a chord in that part of the world. She is drawing visitors to her blog from Bucharest, Montenegro, Albania and even Bayan Olgii, Mongolia (I am so jealous!)...

So here's my challenge: While I have had visitors from the Netherlands, Britain (love you Brits!), Denmark, Japan and Saudia Arabia, I have yet to have a visitor from Albania. If anybody you know is from Albania, please get out the word. If I can get someone from Albania to leave a comment, that would be all the more awesome!!!

Being you already know that I am not a big fan of Christmas tunes, I will have to resort to some other tactics if I do not get any Albanian visitors; so, please hope that I do :)

5 comments:

Mad Asthmatic said...

no i am not albanian, but hey you love us brits!!!! How can you not like christmas tunes, I shall have to find you some really cheesy ones maybe then those albanians will head over to you.
MA

carma said...

If you dig up some of those tunes, please pass on the cheesy names to me and I'll see if it works! And if you happen to bump into an Albanian, please send them this way!

Blue State Cowgirl said...

My God, how did I miss this post.

I'll send my delegation directly over to Albania and drive Albanian traffic your way. It may cost you a few goats, though.

carma said...

Blue State-
Thank you for your gallant efforts to drive some Albanians my way. Much appreciated...I was hoping you would come across this urgent post!
carma

alessandra said...

Hahahah, just reading your older posts, at least now you have an italian aficionado, and Albania is next to us ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...