Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bing Tomatoes

MB and I have very different taste in music, so when he plopped these two items down on the kitchen counter, I knew that it could only mean ONE thing: I was in for a cringe-worthy afernoon of Bing Crosby music while he prepared his special tomato sauce.



I was ready to run for the hills. But, being that we live in what I like to refer to as "suburban hell," there are not any hills anywhere in the vicinity and I am not a fast runner. Although, as I continue to listen to "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas," it is all I can do to resist putting on my running shoes..

If you've read my previous post, you know that I am still searching for bloggers who blog on Blogger to follow me. It won't cost you anything and you'll get a fine follower in return :)



carma

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...