Friday, November 21, 2008

Some Background Info.

I have a son (”aussie” aka “Varmint Critter” or VC), who is a juggler/diaboloist extraordinaire and a husband aka “MB” - my beloved : ) who fancies himself an amateur astronomer.

You can view my videos at www.youtube.com/carmasez and visit my website http://www.girlfriendsrock.com/
Please check out aussie’s juggling videos at www.youtube.com/aussiediabolo (You will be amazed!!)

20 Facts About Me:
1. I am a product of the 80's where I was a "rink rat"
2. My son (VC) is teaching me to bounce juggle
3. I obsess over minutiae
4. Although I am an Aquarius, I can barely stay afloat
5. I have a husband who plays the piano with 2 fingers (although he has 10)
6. I have lost much of the hearing in my right ear
7. We often refer to ourselves as The Addams family — because we do what we want to do; say what we want to say!
8. I am a city slicker at heart
9. I am "not your average Joe" (according to VC)
10. I am not at all opposed to plastic placemats
11. I am a minimalist
12. I have an odd fascination with all things cheese ball related
13. I am deathly afraid of rollercoasters
14. In many of my baby pictures I resemble Suri Cruise
15. I know lots of useless facts. Just ask.
16. My artwork is more "who did it an ran, than Rembrandt"
17. I have had plenty of creative ideas; none of them lucrative!
18. I am a proud Honda Element owner. Mine’s kiwi green
19. I have mastered frugal living ($17 cell phone bill; $16.01 cable bill)
20. I have been maced!

2 comments:

Mad Asthmatic said...

Welcome back to blogger.
Spooky - I have lost most of the hearing in my right ear too!!!

MA

carma said...

thanks! that's a weird coincidence. The hearing loss makes for some interesting conversations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...