Friday, November 21, 2008

Back to Blogger


...Well, looks like I have come full circle. For those of you who are not familiar with my blog, I started blogging almost 6 months ago on blogger. I quickly noticed that Wordpress had some cool features that I did not see on blogger, so I switched to Wordpress.com. Several months after that, I decided I was "all that" and figured I'd be able to self-host a wordpress blog. Bwwwwaaaahhhhaaaaa.

After 2 months of tweaking, re-tweaking, panicking and panicking some more, everytime I screwed up my blog, I have come to the realization that what I enjoy the most is concocting posts, posting quirky pictures and spending time with "the boys," instead drowning in a sea of "code." Thanks to good genetics, I only have 2 or 3 gray hairs, but that number would have likely multiplied had I "stayed the course." This is like a "weight off my shoulders." Sometimes you just need to know when to say "when." (How may cliches can I fit into this paragraph?)

While I am sad that 6 months of posts (137 to be exact) and 255 comments will be lost, I now have the opportunity to start anew. *smiles*

So here I am. Back where I started. I hope to stay for a while this time. For those of you who have stuck with me through these many transitions, thank you from the bottom of little 'ole heart...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...